Cost Consultancy & QS ~ We value your money as much as you do!
Our Cost Management Team establishes an effective centralized Cost Management and Change Monitoring system for all stakeholders in the project. Our Cost Consultancy services are classified into four typical stages:
• Initial budgetary estimate.
• Preliminary cash flow.
• Identification of items for advance purchase.
• Value management (with Consultants).
• Cost monitoring (against design progress).
• Preliminary cost plan & cash flows.
Tendering & Documentation
• Procurement strategy – packages, tendering & contracts.
• Preparation of contract documentation.
• Preparation of standard & consistent BOQ.
• Tender review & analysis.
• Preparation of Letter of award & Contracts.
Post contract Cost Control & Monitoring
• Cost control & administration.
• Revised cash flow & financial advice based on tenders.
• Change management strategies.
• Progressive cost plan & monitoring of costs.
• Monthly project cost report.
• Indent & check measurements / quantities, Material reconciliation.
Post contract Financial Management
• Standard procedures for progress payments.
• Monthly valuations & progress payments.
• Preparation of final accounts.
• Financial & contractual close-out.